Couples keep kissing in front of me?

I have noticed this happening A LOT. At both of my jobs when I am serving customers they'll just start kissing right in front of me. Has anyone else experienced this? Are you guilty of doing this? Why do people do it I don't get it, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're good looking that will tend to happen. Couples tend to get territorial and one or the other will start some PDA. Makes me sick to be honest.

• It doesn't really make me sick it's just kind of annoying.

What Guys Said 7

• Because it's delectable to kiss in public. Imagine if you were in Italy! It's not any reflection on you! Especially if you're working someplace romantic, it's part of the ambiance, no?

• I don't think subway or a dollar store are romantic, but to each his own I guess...

• For some people subway would be a date place, yes!

• The same thing happens to me and p***es me off. Why do they do that? For a simple reason - to show off. I always give them the finger when this happens.

A more "scientific" explanation is as follows - the female part of the couple wants the guy to do that in front of people to show other potential male "hunters" that may turn up around her that she's dated up. Even so, though, basically it's just nothing but showing off.

• Or they're trying to entice you into a threesome.

• Because they can. Nothing wrong or right about it. It just is.

• This happens to me too, because people can tell if you want a relationship or not. They're very intuitive.

• Just laugh about it. It irritates them.

• Well that's just what some couples do. It's weird that you're seeing it a lot in front of you though.

What Girls Said 5

• I have to admit that I have kissed my boyfriend while waiting in line for something. Not like full on making out, because that should only be done in private, but just quick kisses. But I also know what it's like to be in your position, and quite frankly it can be annoying. It was much more annoying when I was single.

• I work at Subway and when couples come in it happens to me all the time. The girls are always the one's to initiate it and it comes off as a warning " he's mine"/ jealousy thing most of the time. I think it's funny though, because I have my own boyfriend at home and most of the time the guys aren't even attractive in my opinion.

• Also, I know how awkward this is, so my boyfriend and I keep it to a holding hands minimum if we're out together.

• Yeah I work at Subway too, lol.

• this will happen to me if the female feels threatened and she'll immediately latch onto her boyfriend. are you too sexy and boys get angry when their girl check you out? especially if you have a job where you interact with customers directly, that makes sense.

• I think you're a bit parniod and pissed that you're not the annoying couple. I know, I've been there.

• I'm not mad at all, I'm just wondering why it keeps happening.

• I think it's involuntary. People in love will shoe PDA no matter where they are. It's just a phase for the 2nd stage of love.

• yeah, you must be pretty. Girls will do this if they feel threatened by you. And guys will do this to make you jealous if it seems you don't find them attractive or they want a little attention. Some people are dorks--and then they wonder why their relationships blow up in their face.