How does the "nice guy" get a girlfriend?

So going back to my last question; It focuses on the idea that only jerks get girls... But then how do the nice guys get the girls as well? Because I know tons of nice guys with girlfriends and they were never jerks to begin with, I certainly did not get my girlfriend by being a jerk...

basically what I'm asking is, Can nice guys get the girl as well? You don't have to be a jerk to get the girl?

And what do nice guys do to get the girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• They grow up.

And I don't just mean get a job and house and a paycheck. I don't mean that at all.

I mean mature, get a backbone, some self confidence, some self respect, and learn to give a girl what she needs, not what she wants, and to be the man he should be, not whatever she asks him for.

Most girls don't like nice boys, but they're pretty wild about good men.

What Girls Said 5

• I personally don't like bad boys--nice guys are better; but I will never date a goody goody. If you're a nice guy it takes more time to get a girl, and I've noticed that, too. Not ALL bad boys are jerks, but 75% are.

• where I live, (canada) it seems that way, its like a lot of the girls near where I live don't respect themselves and if they need to use their body to get the guys they will, so around here its bad boys winning, but not intirely. because they can't get a commited relationship because all the good girls refuse to go with them. I will always go for the sweethearts.

• Thats really good, I hope you're speaking honestly, because so many girls say they want nice guys then fall for jerks.

• no I've been treated like sh*t and I didn't like it, I will never go back. ever I deserve better :)

• From my own perspective and also probably speaking for most girls, nobody wants a jerk. As girls we don't want to be treated like dirt. The nice guys is what we really want. I think any girl that would say they like jerks are lying. We all want a guy that will treat us good and that will not come from jerks. Sometimes we fall for the jerks unintentionally because we think they are attractive but kind of overlook the personality. But nice guys do win, in the end.

• I notice this in westerner stereotypes. This isn't so. Nice guys get girls all the time. All my boyfriends started as nice guys but I make them bad into bad boys?????? ??~~�

• aww...maybe they were just acting nice to trick you.

• With all my boyfriends, I think they were all nice guys. But they always have to look like they are bad in front of other people. I understand this, so I don't mind anymore.

• haha ah the image thing, I get it.

• Simple be yourself and go for girls who appreciate nice guys. They do exist. Trust me the jerks get turned down all the time by girls who want nice guys.

• I feel like those are so rare nowadays. I got lucky.

• You are lucky. I like nice buys but they are hard to find. Too many of them are busy chasing the girls who like jerks then complain ALL girls like jerks.

• I meant guys. I like nice buys too but that is not what we are talking about.

What Guys Said 4

• Most girls aren't attracted to "bad boys" because they are BAD, but because they are CONFIDENT. The fact that most of them don't care what anyone thinks of them or what they do gives them an air of confidence that many women find irresistible. Enough that they'll accept (for a time, anyway) the "bad" parts of him too.

The problem with "nice guys" is that they are too nice, to the point that they have no backbone and let themselves be treated as doormats. They will put a girl on a pedestal and lavish money and gifts on her before they even know her, which makes most girls feel creeped out rather than attracted.

Most women want a MAN, not a boy. By that, I mean that they want a LEADER, someone who is calm and strong and wise, who will listen to her point of view and consider her position, but who will ultimately make a decision and stand by it, even if it's not what she wanted. Most women WANT to be led, and are happy to follow, but they want to be respected too. They don't want a guy who never stands up for himself, or lets her push him around, or who kills himself trying to do everything for her. That crap may work in RomComs, but not in real life.

You don't have to be a jerk to be a confident leader, and in fact, if you can be a confident leader without being a jerk, you're likely to get a ton of interest from women.

• Don't be so nice...

• Don't worry about the label or all the definitions that come with it. Make your own definition and not worry about the positive and negative labels.

So yes the nice guy as you said can get the girl sometimes its good to worry about your situation than the overall.

• Step 1: Become a Real Man!

Step 2: Get chicks.