Guys do you feel like this too?

Me and my boyfriend have been on and off again for about 2 years. I didn't even notice that its been that long like its crazy that I didn't even notice that. He seemed pretty mad when he realized I didn't remember that. Its normal I'm not going to say its been different. I still love this boy like I loved him before. he's my baby and I'm his girl. He recently told me that its different between us and yes it is differently but we had this problem before and got over it. I think its because we had a bad sex experience recently or it could be because I've been upset. I want him to be all over me at all times when we are together but that's too much. I don't want to break up again and he said he needs to think and I finally gave him space. I'm scared its over. Please don't tell me its unhealthy and I should just move on because every relationship is different I just want to know if you guys feel the same when things start getting different.

im on here for no reason because talking to you guys just helps me vent but if my boyfriend saw this I doubt he would like this ... only me and him can make it better when things are going good I don't need this site. I think everyone should stop going on here for advice and just make the choice with their partner and if they cannot do that then give up on them. YOU make your own path

What Guys Said 1

• You like the craziness, ok.

I don't think it's going to get better.

• idk man I hope it does

What Girls Said 0