Girls does it turn you on to see two guys fight over you?

Why does it? What type of girl would get turned on by seeing this?

Thank you girls, you have shown me that I was being childish and immature to fight for the girl I really do love with all of heart and it would be better to just let her be with her new boyfriend. I was hoping there was a way to show her how much I love her and want her back but I guess there's no way of getting her back. She's gone and I have to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• During the fight, I would feel scared/unconfortable/guilty and would try to break it up. But after the fight, I would have a huge respect for whoever was defending me (whether he won or lost) and give him lots of kisses.

By the way, I'm interpreting "fighting over me" as my boyfriend fighting a guy who is mistreating me or something, rather than two guys competing for my attention. The latter would just be childish.

What Girls Said 7

• No, it makes me feel crap knowing that I caused them to fight and it is a turn off because that makes me realize how immature they are for fighting over that.

• No, that would annoy me.

• Honestly I would feel uncomfortable, I really dislike fights and conflicts of any kind.

• yes I will admit it does

• i think I would be flattered that the guys like me, but the situation would make me uncomfortable and awkward. I feel like girls who would like that type of thing are immature, attention-seeking, and childish

• Childish !

• It's not about what we think, If you think she's the one in you want her fight for her. She's not married, You never base your decisions on what others say, Just use common sense in the matter.

• I think it's hot depending on the situation. If one guy is defending my honor and doing it well then I think it's hot if some creep I don't know or know is starting stuff with someone I do like and they're gonna get into it that would upset me not turn me on.

What Guys Said 1

• i would guess it doesn't