Love life issues, what do I do?

I used to prank call a guy that works with my sister, he's really funny, he's 22 years old and I'm 19

We call a lot on the phone, we have also met each other. He was very keen on meeting me again that day, but I was busy. I have gone through a bad break up 7 months ago and I don't want to rush into anything but I think I have a crush on him. My sister thinks that he too likes me. But how do I find out if he likes me without giving away too much about how I feel? I'm really scared about this whole thing cause after what happened to me previously I have been finding or hard to trust a guy but he seems really nice and I feel so happy when I talk to him.

I'll be honest and admit that when ever I cross paths with my ex its awkward it reminds me of how he broke my heart and image whole thing still haunts me. Am I ready to move on? I don't know what to do, pleas someone help me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't sound like you're between the ages of 18-24.

How do you not know whether you like someone or not? Its like not knowing anything about yourself. If you still are thinking about the breakup, then you aren't ready for anything like that. Until you can put that sh*t behind you, you aren't going to be fully committed to that guy. I don't know why that is awkward, but if that's the case you aren't over him.

What Guys Said 3

• don't rush. Take you time. People who say you miss the boat are just no confident. I just think if you do,he will be your rebound guy. Take your time.

• how is anybody supposed to know if your ready or not? you'll know when your ready. but I say make your move before the ship leaves dock and you miss the boat.

• You need to think things through more.

What Girls Said 0