Is my gut feeling right?

About 4 weeks ago I looked through my guys phone and found rude message to two other girls, he said it was just banter. After a few fights i decided I would give him the benefit of the doubt and have now moved into a running a pub I have just found out tonight that one of the girls he was sending the messages to works here! I asked him about it and he just got angry saying that it's not a problem and I've to stop being to insecure and either deal with it or fxxk off. He said why would he move me here if he was doing anything with her, my gut says he's up to something.

Is it just me or is there something going on ?

The girl who is now working with he was telling her that he likes her and could they meet up she said that I don't think your girlfriend would like that he said well its not like we married

Doing sexual things like he used too

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all, why were you looking through his phone? did you have permission or were you snooping? if you were snooping, id say this relationship was already doomed even before you ran across these messages. trust, faith and fidelity are the cornerstones of any relationship. without any one of them, the entire structure is weakened, and it only takes a little nudge to bring the entire house down. now, as far as the 'rude' messages, it depends on what you mean by 'rude'. were they simply impolite? bad manners? or were they sexually suggestive, did they sound like what would be said between people who are intimate with each other. in case of the former, bad manners, its probably nothing. in the latter, sexually suggestive, whether any actual act has taken place or not, it doesn't bode well for the relationship. if a guy doesn't think about it, its very unlikely to happen. if he thinks about it, its possible. if he talks about it, it means he wants to do it, and there's a very short distance from talking about it and doing it. and you can guess what he uses for a ruler.

What Guys Said 2

• rude messages? What?

• Lol if a girl did that sh*t to me, I would flip on her and end it right there. It would prove to me she doesn't care about me and cheaters never learn, especially when you stay with them. Telling you to 'deal with it or f*** off' sounds like taking it a little far, if he's saying something like that I doubt he is 'good material'.

• He's certainly being insensitive and disrespectful with you.

Leave him.

What Girls Said 4

• If you feel the need to check up on him your instincts are already telling you that there is something wrong in your relationship. It isn't appropriate to send dirty texts when you're in a relationship and I would save yourself a lot of pain and leave now. Even if he is not going to cheat on you in a physical sense he is being very direspectful by engaging with other women in this way and who needs that? Everyone deserves to feel respected and singularly desired by their partner otherwise we may as well all consent to the possiblity of poly amorous relationships...maybe a text goes too far and becomes a rude picture etc. How would he feel if you were doing this to him? If he can honestly be as hurtful and as uninterested in you and your feelings as he has been then I would in his words "f**ck" off. You don't say things like that to people you care about. This behavior isn't necessarily a reflection on you and your desirability as a partner (although I don't know if there have been other problems in the relationship) it's a refelction of his lack of respect and failure to get with the times and treat you properly.

• Go with your gut! Id say he is up to something. You should seriously just break up with his lying ass.

• Idk if it's just the way he was described by his actions and words to you, but he sounds like a d***. A good boyfriend doesn't tell his girl to "deal with it or f*** off". I think that right there would be a deal breaker for me.

• First of all if I found out that my man was texting anybody we will have a problem, The only reason he said stop being insecure is to make you feel bad, Than he's going to tell you to f off. I wish a man would tell me that, I would be so done with him.

• The girl who is now working with he was telling her that he likes her and could they meet up she said that I don't think your girlfriend would like that he said well its not like we married

• You got your answer , You didn't need us to answer your question. Get rid of that jerk !