Guy I'm dating gets massages all the time?

I'm starting to find it weird that the guy I'm dating gets a massage every other week. He says he has lower back pain and I believe he does, but I find it weird that he goes in to get massages frequently. I've only had a massage once in my life, and I to have a bad back. We are in a long distance relationship, so I don't see him often, but we talk everyday.

I told him that I appreciate that he seems to be honest about things, but I find this massage thing weird. He also mentioned that he has a massage table at home, so that weirded me out even more. I told him it did, but he played it off as nothing.

Not sure what to think or what to say about it anymore.

Any thoughts/advice?

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• seems normal. Massages feel really nice if I could afford it I would probably go every week for back and legs :D

What Guys Said 3

• why is this weirding you out so much? its weirding me out that you find this so weird.

• Gets massages often?

Must like fellatio, I suppose.

• It could genuinely be for health reasons. You can probe him some more with more questions. Ask him specifically what his back problem is, how he got it, when, and what his doctor advised.

What Girls Said 1

• could be innocent, but a lot of massage establishments are just fronts for prostitution. Once a guy gets into "sensual messages" and visiting prostitutes, its like p*rn--its hard for him to stop. Even with girlfriend or wife.

Be careful.

Hoping for the best.