I don't no what to do eek!?

I like this boy and he is a friend of one of my friends. Last Thursday we went out and ended up swapping numbers and having a goodnight kiss. My friend says that he likes me and I like him. He text me the day after asking if had a good night and then again on saturday. Since then he has not text- do you reckon he has got bored already or is he waiting for me to text him? what should I say to him eeek? I don't want to seem desperate. I am gonna see him on sunday because we are all going out- should I wait till till saturday maybe to text him?xx Please helpxxx

Most Helpful Guy

• He's waiting for you to text him. It's ironic, because you're thinking that you don't want to seem desperate when in reality it's HIM who probably feels that he's coming off as desperate. Think about it, so far based on your post it seems like he's the one that's been doing the initiating of text messaging. So... the ball's in your court now.

What Guys Said 1

• ok this is one thing I hate about girls. he probably doesn't wanna bug you or come on to strong. JUST TEXT HIM! every time this happens to me. it sucks because as a guy you feel like they are not interested because they never text you first

What Girls Said 2

• I say just text him and be casual... 'Hey there, how is your week going...".. you know.. very casual.. but you can add a ;) or something for flirting if you want. If he responds to that then all systems go!

• You should listen to the boys on this one. The guy is waiting on a reply or response, so that he can know that you accept him and are interested in keeping a convo with him. Just text him with a simple greeting like,"hey what are ya doin?" or something.