Blowing hot and cold or not into me? How can you ever tell?

When he once chooses to spend a number of hours with you to when he can't seem in more of a hurry to leave (and I know he didn't have anything else to do at that time), with this guy its been a maddening roller coaster, am always left second guessing. Does it mean anything if he chooses not to spend much time with you on some days?>

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say 99% of the time, he's not into you. Guys don't run hot and cold the way women think they do. What happens is that women are convinced beyond all reason that everything a guy does has some sort of hidden meaning. And they watch him do these random unconnected things, and assign "hot" or "cold" values to them, and then freak out when there's no pattern.

Well of course there's no pattern. You're just assigning values to random acts which had no meaning.

What Guys Said 1

• People that are interested will NOT want to get away quick. He seems bored with things.

What Girls Said 1

• One of my guy friends chose to hang out with me and spend time with me, which got me wondering for almost a year. We're pretty close, but I guess it was just friendly because he's recently opened up to me about liking some other girl and being sad about her not reciprocating. In your case he's not spending time with you - which isn't the greatest sign but I wouldn't read too much into it. I don't think he's crazy interested, but there could be something there if you asked him to spend time with you and made it slightly more obvious that you want to spend time with him.