Here's the situation: a guy you have never talked to before approaches you, tells you it's random but he was wondering if you wanted to go get some lunch or coffee sometime. He then gives you a note with his name and number on at and tells you to give him a call.
Would you respond? If so, when would you text/call him?
- Same day.12% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
- 1-2 days later.25% (2)0% (0)15% (2)Vote
- 3-4 days later25% (2)0% (0)15% (2)Vote
- Other. Post a comment with that number.25% (2)0% (0)15% (2)Vote
- I wouldn't call him/I'm a guy/see results.13% (1)100% (5)47% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Hi there. This really depends on your intuition. How did he approach, what did he say, was there any conversation at all or did he just give you a number. These are all things you need to think on. If you feel comfortable and interested then I would call him when you're free to call him. If you chose to call him I would definitely take a longer time talking and getting to know him over the phone before going out on a date. Make sure in that time that you pay attention and find out all you can. If you see signs that he is not right for you then don't agree to a date. Wish you well.0