How do I recover from texting someone on a second date.. I blew it!

The date was Nott going all that well anyway.. I don't smoke and he does.. we did not end up doing what we had originally planned.. and he wanted to have sex right off the bat.

So I went to check my text messages.. was looking to hear from a family member's text..(while gasping for air since the room was so smokey). there were 4 texts from other guys I've chatted with. I answered one and as I was walking up the stairs he noticed my phone beeping. I should have turned the thing off... but didn't. Is there ever a chance of recovery from this.. should I apologize? I ended up leaving... but I haven't heard from him since. I am really attracted to him!

Most Helpful Guy

• You said the date didn't go all that well anyway... are you SURE you are still attracted to him?

Anyway, you need to TALK to him. In person if possible, and if not, over the phone, NOT via text. Be completely honest with him (don't try to hide anything), and see how he feels. That's all you can really do, but honest communication can go a long way. You guys weren't communicating well, and that's your biggest problem.

What Guys Said 2

• Seems the date wasn't good anyways, don't even worry about it though.

• Look you shouldn't want to sit through anything like that. He smoke and you don't. If gasping for air is your answer then you're always going to be gasping for air. All he wanted was sex anyway but if that's what you want then go ahead. If you wanted a relationship its doomed from the start trust is going to be an issue he's going to always think you talking to a guy and trying to hide it. Its too much work unless you want the hassle I say leave alone but its on you. Will you do me a favor and take a look at my question about the girl going out of her way to talk to your mom?

What Girls Said 1

• your date wasn't going well anyway. plus it sounds ike he only wanted to get laid and that's probably why you haven't heard from him