If a guy don't contact you first he doesn't really care about you right?

Like messaging, I realized that if I stop talking to this guy he doesn't message me doesn't like my photos on fb and so on, obviously he doesn't care about me right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's a bad sign, he should have noticed that you two weren't talking.

It doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't care, but he's certainly not giving the best impression as you can see.

What Guys Said 3

• Not really there is a lot of girls I might like or every now and then Ill chat I'm not really gonna go out of my way for a girl unless I think she's a gift from god.

it's taken me awhile to figure out that if you don't talk to girls but every now and then they will still like you. If you talk everyday it's probably not gonna work anyways.

FB likes are flirty but it is way over done mostly for attention whores. If he likes you he might reinit or ask him out he's says no the end no need to worry about it.

• Is he the shy type?

• kind of...he is damaged by his ex and afraid of getting hurt and we had a fight cause he was being too sexually flirty with me and I said that it wasn't nice that he made me mad so he stopped talking

• No. That may or may not be true. Who can really say but him?

What Girls Said 2

• it really depends on the person. My last boyfriend never initiated before we started dating because he was really shy. But he would always make himself really available online and elsewhere.

• if a guy like you or care about you he would want to talk to you no matter what

• Thats what I think, we had a fight online as I said I was stressed and he said I needed sex and I got mad and told him that and since than he haven't talked to me,