What's wrong with me? Please help~

I love making out with my boyfriend, every time we kissed, I would want more. In that case, my boyfriend is attracted to me. But he's not around all the time, which makes me insecure. And I am going to date another guy tomorrow. I've always want to work out with my boyfriend, but he just didn’t try that hard to be with me. We contact less day by day, and I want a breakup but I want him,want to have sex with him, make out with him. What should I do? I am going to meet another guy, should I ?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, someone once said that if there's a second choice at all, the first one wasn't right. So, I think you should go meet another guy, but you should also break up with your current boyfriend. Even though he isn't trying hard enough to be with you, he doesn't deserve to be cheated on.

Plus, I got the sense you have more of a physical connection than emotiona.Correct me if I'm wrong, but you just mentioned making out and sex, not the conversations or how he makes you feel. So, that, in my opinion, isn't a relationship worth keeping.

• I mean I have chemistry with my current boyfriend. He wanted to move in with me. We talked all the life stuff. I gave up meeting that guy, because he want to start a relationship based on sex.