Why am I suddenly getting asked out by guys I'm not attracted to?

Either these guys have gone really desperate due to the heat or my pheromones have changed, but suddenly I actually have guys asking me out...Guys that aren't really my type...actually, I doubt they would be any girl's type...

Any girl have the same problem?

I am a really nice girl, and I have problems saying NO outright to any guy-ugly or not(both these guys happen to be really ugly). How can I politely decline an offer without hurting his feelings or coming off as a bitch?

There's this really annoying, short, Hispanic guy that is persistent in trying to ask me out for a drink in one of my classes, I tell him I'm busy with homework and stuff during the weekend, but secretly I really want to say NO!...He's asking me out every class now, I feel so overwhelmed and just...ughhhhhhhh...Can he just leave me ALONE? why does it have to be the most ugliest guy in the class?

i feel like banging my head against the wall several times after this happens or just plain...ugly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha they are attracted to you, I'm guessing you are so nice they think they have a shot. I know what you mean, I was often told I'll never be any girls type.

Just say something like "I'm flattered but I'm not available". That's all they need, if they persist, it's actually harrassment.

• i'll try that. if he persists...i only have about a week to put up with him...oh dear

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe those guys read this site and all the advice about being confident.

• how dare "the most ugliest guy in the class" asks you out! just slap him.

• You get what you deserve.

You're not willing to stand up for yourself and you think you're being nice but you're really being a bitch leading these guys on and not ending the hopeless chase. Tell them you're not interested.

STOP TRYING TO SAVE FACE. TELL THEM WHAT YOU WANT.

Oh but they might not like you... WELL NO SHIT you don't like them either!

THAT'S LIFE.

• so tell me what I should tell this guy IN VERBATIM.

"i have no interest in you, so f*** off?"

• Be direct and clear. "Sorry, I'm not interested." If he still doesn't get the message, something along the lines of what you said would probably be more appropriate.

• i don't know why it's so hard for me to say NO to people straightforwardly...

• Hah I have the oposite I don't get the chance to ask a girl out and when I do she's thinking I'm joking now really wanna go for a drink? Wait soz I probably have someone else... If no random guy comes out of the blue to shout my name to say hi while she walks off or a car crash happens right when I'm about to ask... Life sucks but coincudence sucks more :(

• huh?

• ah its just I got a problem with being unable to ask girls out because of interruptions

• oh ok

• Why so suddenly? I'm not sure, perhaps it has to do with a certain place you've started to visit?

• no, I've frequented the same place for QUITE A WHILE NOW. SCHOOL. UGH.

What Girls Said 2

• " I am a really nice girl"...no, you don't sound nice when you say they're really ugly! How would you feel if you were approaching guys and they said to their friend when you turned your back "gosh why is she talking to me, she's so ugly!" That's cruel, just say you don't find them attractive, they might be ugly to you and appealing to someone else. If you don't like someone just say I'm not seeing people right now, or no I'm okay, I don't want to go out, when he asks you out for drinks. Don't lead people on because that just hurts them more.

"You doubt they would be any girls type" wow, no you aren't nice you sound like a b*tch, no going around that. They are someones type just not yours.

• Damn girl, you sound shallow as hell. Just because their not your type doesn't mean you shouldn't have an open mind. Atleast they even have the balls to ask your ass out. Maybe if you start doing the approaching with someone maybe your 'type then you wouldn't be in this predicament. *sniff* *sniff*

• i can't approach a guy to save my life. I feel like I will come off as an aggressive girl, it's not the image I want for others to have of me...also, I'm DEAD shy.