Is it pathetic for a 29 year old guy to have never even been kissed by a girl?

and would that irk you at all knowing that about him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's kinda pathetic. But you shouldn't think about it that way or you'll be posting this same question at age 39.

Have you tried dating sites? Regardless of where you live, the world is a huge pond... just put yourself out there in an honest, normal way and there's bound to be a match for you. Just gotta have the confidence to take the first step.

And once you meet someone just focus on establishing a normal relationship between two human beings, who get to know each other, learning more about each other & hopefully establishing a bond along the way. If that happens, then you can start kissing and groping and slobbering all over each other. One step at a time.

Good luck, buddy!

What Girls Said 4

• i wouldn't say pathetic, just surprising. because by your age usually with guys they have had a lot of sexual encounters and have a kissed a lot of girls. it wouldn't irk or bother me at all, its kinda refreshing that there are still guys who aren't sleeping around or kissing any girl just because. I'm in the same boat as you (well kinda) I'm 20 and I've never had sex or dated or kissed... I know 12 year old girls who have kissed more guys than their age... it is kinda discouraging (on my part), but that doesn't mean its a bad thing, ya know? hope that helps :)

• no and no its not important for me ... okay its a bit weird but nothing I would hold against you ...^_^

• was he kissed by a guy ?

• Kinda strange.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm sorry, but that's kinda sad. Hell, I'm not much to look at, and I managed to have my first kiss at 17. And that was late too by the standards of my classmates.

• I believe it is; BUT with hard work and determination, we can turn our pathetic lives around and start a positive upward trend. I'm 41 and just started this myself.

• yes it is

go to a club or bar, get drunk, hit on girls

or just pay an escort

• although I haven't had a girlfriend yet at my age being 24, I have kissed before, my first kiss was when I was 16, almost 17

• I'm 25 and haven't had a kiss or given one. I have had some relationships, so I am trying to change that. You don't really want to kiss the one that your not sure about, I just haven't found her... when I do boy will we be kissing lol.