Please help me? I am fed up of my life

I have a girlfriend, we have been together for 2.5 years, we love each other, we want to get married, my parents are agree, but her not, she has 2 elder brothers and one elder sister, her whole family members are against our marriage, reasons are behind that, they wants her to get married with rich men, I am not week financially, but they think I am not getting enough amount, she has been trying to convince her parents but they are not agree, they wants her to leave me, now they are calling me threatening me, they send threatening text messages, threatening e-mail, my girlfriend is aware all these activities, because they are threatening her also, her father and elders brothers keep calling me, they said we will kill you, kidnap you if you won't leave her, we both are hopless, I am fed up of my life, my girlfriend says I will suicide if you leave me, therefore I can't leave her, but I am fed up of my life, please help me. Sorry my English is not good.

0|0
2|0

What Girls Said 2

• No offense, but if she can't stand up to her family, it's never going to happen. I think you have to cut your losses here, especially if she lets them get so crazy with the threats. I don't know where you live, but if you guys don't get away from them (if she isn't willing to leave her crazy ass family), you gotta cut your losses and find someone better.

0|0
    0|0
    • dude she cannot leave her parents, because I live the country where all decisions make by parents, mean without your parents approval you cannot get married.

• Yeah, I figured. Then you're screwed. So you need to cut your losses and move on.

• I'm sorry this is happening to you. Is there any way you guys could move far enough that her family can't harm you two? If not, hold off the marriage and try to convince them you can provide well for her. If they still don't see reason, I would move away with your girlfriend and start a new life together. It's her life, her parents are being unreasonable.

0|0
    0|0
    • i cannot move with my girlfriend, because her parents are very powerfull, they will find out us, and after this finally they will kill both of us, because verbally we both have been told this.

• I see. So your options are two things. 1) do as much as possible to convince her parents you're worthy.. If after a long time they still won't come around, 2) you should move on to someone else or just remain together but not married.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.