Girls/Women/masculine gay men would you date some one who is. . .?

a little shorter than you or just the same height I always hear girls saying they like tall guys and I always see the male being taller but would you ever date a guy who is one or 2 inches shorter(while your not wearing heels)

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• I would date a guy my same height, however the guy that like is 14 inches taller than me and is 6'6

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• For most girls height really isn't an issue... as long as you are taller than them. I know from experience trust me. Some girls do get picky about wanting guys to be a certain height but for the greatest part women will not discriminate any guy taller than them for not being a specific height, however they will discriminate against guys that are shorter. Again not all women some will not give a f*** about dating a shorter but they are few, some will give in to dating a shorter guy but only after they proves themselves to be a good guy who they have chemistry with (however they will put you through much more scrutiny than they would a tall guy) and many women (not a majority, but many) will simply refuse to date shorter guys

0|0
    0|0