When do girls get over the so called bad boy phase?

i don't even know if there is such a thing as bad boy phase

Most Helpful Guy

• probably never, I am 49 and some of the girls I grew up with that chased after the bad boys are still doing it today.

The ones that got out of the bad boy habit, are the ones that had kids and than found out the the guy was not around to help raise them. Or got caught up in something that they though was exciting, until it turned around and bit them.

The only cure I have seen to end the bad boy attraction, is when a girl get caught up in something that threatens their careerer or their lives.

• your right I feel like have their kid is worser than anything because the reason why he is a bad boy is probably because he didn't have no strong male role model or father around to show him that girls are suppose to be respected even if they don't respect their self .

What Guys Said 8

• Girls going for "bad boys" is a combination of immaturity/inexperience, and low self-worth. Many girls will mature and get over their low self-worth issues and won't want the bad boys anymore, and many other girls will always have self-worth issues and will chase those guys forever.

The most important lesson for girls is this: however he is TODAY is how he's likely to be FOREVER. You CANNOT CHANGE HIM! You CANNOT FIX HIM! If you aren't totally happy with how he is today, then you need to move on, because he isn't gonna change for you.

• your right a girl just have to know she is worth it and love and respect her self the she wouldn't settle for less that bad boys have to offer

• About "Bad Boys": My former co-worker dates a swaggering "thug" type, but many times she described how dumb he was and behind the scenes, was very insecure about the relationship, saying things like "How do I know you really love me"? If yer gonna be "bad", be bad in private as well so we don't snicker at such situations.

• About age thirty five... :/

• Probably never. They will still make their heart race until the day they die.

• probably until after age 35

• I think girls get over the bad boy phase when they get hurt or they finally have had enough of being treated badly.

• Well, they never do. In their late twenties and sometimes later or never, they begin to realize that they won't be able to get these guys to settle down with them. They understand that they aren't getting any more attractive and are probably a single mother to a kid or two or three, so they go for the dependable, yet less attractive non bad boys. If they can get away with having an affair with the bad boys still, they will certainly do it.

• Very true, I know a few nice guys that got the hot girl only because she got used and hurt by a bad boy. But I would not trust any of those women, because I see the way they still look at the bad boys.

• when they grow a brain.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see the majority of girls getting over that anytime soon. Most girls don't love or respect themselves enough to realize that there are better guys out there in general and for them personally, so they keep settling for dirtbags.

• bad boys are nothing but f***ing heart breakers I use to go for bad boys not until I realized my worth now I don't even stop and talk to one a yeah I can spot a bad boy from a mile a run like hell