Kiss on the neck vs kiss on forehead

Which do you prefer ?

What does a kiss on the neck mean - a quick kiss vs a long kiss ? Does a quick kiss on the neck meant differently from a longer kiss on the neck ?

What does a kiss on the forehead mean to you ?

Most Helpful Guy

• A kiss on the forehead is a way to show affection, without it being seen as too sexual. Other than that you are reading way too much into the meaning of different kisses. Most of the time, a kiss is just a kiss.

I like a kiss on the neck more than a kiss on the forehead.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the situation. A kiss on the neck tells me that she's moving to kiss other things. A kiss on the forehead tells me that she's there for me, that I can lean on her. It's great in times where I'm struggling with something.

• kiss on forehead = relegation to friend zone

kiss on neck = boner

• As a guy, I prefer a kiss on the neck.

Kiss on the forehead is the guy showing that he really cares about you.

What Girls Said 8

• it depends on the mood, I think of a kiss on the forehead as more romantic, and a kiss on the neck as more sexual

• Depends if its a gentle Goodnight kiss I want it on the forehead but if its heated and sexual I want neck kissing

• Kissing on the forehead is more innocent, caring, romantic kind of kiss.

Kissing on the neck is generally more passionate, sexual, going to lead to more kissing/other sexual contact kind of kiss.

• a kiss on the forehead is a way of showing that you care for your partner but a kiss on the neck is more sexual & arousing! so what I would prefer depends on the mood I'm in...

• Kiss on the neck is romantic, the longer the more romantic. Kiss on the forehead is like a parent to a child type kiss.

• Kiss on the forehead: comforting and caring

Kiss on the neck: passionate. says 'i want you'

• i like kisses on my forehead because it shows that the guy I'm with cares about me

• Depends on the ocassion... if we're being passionate, then a long kiss on the neck.. if we're being silly then a long or short kiss on the forehead, generally kisses on the neck brings out the passion