Do I have the worst luck in dating or what?

I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 21. I never get approached so I tried online dating at least to get experience. I went on plenty of fish and had two dates. Before the dates I sent pics to the guys I was going to out with. They flirted with me a bit, said I was pretty etc. I'm photogenic by the way, sometimes I think its bad then esp. for a dating site and I look less attractive in person. Anyways the guys I went out with weren't super models or anything both were around my height I'm 5 feet 6 to 5 feet 7ish. And they were at most an inch taller or so. I didn't particuarily like the 1st guy's personality much but I gave him a chance. Then during the date I had to text my friend (we were meeting up after) and the guy goes "are you texting SOS" I said no. And later he said "too keep on fishing" during the date, and also asked when I was leaving. Then after recovering from such a bad date weeks later I went out with another guy. He was going to go and leave to the states to study and said he wasn't looking for anything serious. I thought okay good dating experience or at least a first kiss. He meets with me and then during the date my boss texts me to do stuff. I had to reply and I told the guy can you believe he is texting me so late and giving me stuff to do at night. And goes "yeah you should get on that its almost 9:30". What is wrong with me!? And any advice?:( They only did that because they think I'm unattractive!?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you've got to turn your phone off during the date!

What Guys Said 2

• That's not bad luck, you just didn't give your full attention to your date.

• well I got nervous and had to answer my phone. I can't help it when I get nervous I'm on my phone:S. Did they totally take offense to that and that's why they were like rude to me after?

• i thought I did, since I'm 24 and still single

What Girls Said 1

• Girly, you need to turn your phone off! It doesn't matter if you get nervous, when you're on a date, all of your attention should be on the guy! That's the point of a 'date.' Getting to know each other. So turn your phone off! If you're nervous, fact it, they probably are too. They will understand.