Why does this always happen to me?

Seems like every time there's a girl I like 9 times out of 10 she's taken and that other 1% she doesn't give me the time of day. I'm I the only guy this happens too? We can't help who we like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Somehow I sincerely doubt you're the only one. It's happened to me more times than I can count.

What Girls Said 1

• I;m pretty sure it happens to many people.

• I can be in a room with 1,000 women I don't know and everyone of them would say, their taking. I believe its because I'm ugly.

• You just named men with money, talent, and fame. When there's sh*t ton of money involved, looks don't matter for women.

• I agree with Myusernamesrules, Its true you can be the ugliest guy on earth, but when you have money and fame it doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it is because you are moving in for the kill before attracting them. In the wild you will see that most animals hover around their pray or wait for the right moment before they actually go for the kill. If they went for the kill right away, it is very likely that they would not get the pray. In dating is the same thing. Before you go for the kill per say, you need to seduce her, talk to her, get to know her and then when you have her, booom! go for it!

• Often times a girl says she has a boyfriend to let you down easy. Half of girls should be single between 18-30.

You might be ugly bro or lack talking skills

• Yeah I agree he letting down easy part. But I hope its not because I'm ugly. I've shown a few girls here my pic they all said I wasn't ugly but then again who knows, they were probably just saying that not to hurt my feelings. I've even called them liars for lying to me. We both know how women are they have to be right all the time. Just to make em happy.

• you just haven't met the proper girl yet, once you meet the right girl everything will just click.