A question for the girls - at the end of the date/hanging out he didn't kiss you?

girls, would you be upset if you liked a guy and hung out with him for the first time and at the end of the date/hanging out he didn't kiss you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I would be upset. Some girls don't even want to kiss on the first date. If she did want one, she wouldn't be upset or mad at you. She may just be a little dissapointed that she didn't get the kiss she wanted.

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe. I don't really bother for the first date.

• I would be upset only if he was showing signs of liking me back and then he didn't do anything at the end of the date.

• No, I def wouldn't. I'd think he wanted to take things slow which suits me perfectlyy.

• I don't usually expect a kiss at the end of a first date/hang out. Although I'd be a bit upset if we didn't have any physical contact at all. Like no hugging or little arm/hand touches. Then I'd just think he wasn't into me at all.

• Yeah a little. I would think he wasn't into me. Not all girls kiss on the first date but if he didn't even try to kiss me I would think he may have lost interest.

What Guys Said 0