Why won't my boyfriend talk to me?

Ive been dating this guy for 4 years on and off. Were in a long distance relationship so the only time we talk is on the phone and rarely on Skype. About 8 months ago (on our anniversary) He broke up with me. A few days ago he asked me out again. I've tried texting him but he won't text back. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would walk away from him. It sounds like he is stringing you along. I know it is hard but it is for the best.

• But I've been in love with him since I was 14 and its been almost 5 years of us dating on and off. I just don't know what Id do without him. (btw I'm using my sisters account).

• Then you need to sit down with him and have a heart to heart talk with him. Find out what he really wants. Guys like to avoid confrontation. So it might be tough. Good Luck

• But I'm from NY and he's from TN and the phone is the only way we can talk to each other.

What Guys Said 1

• He's being an immature jerk. Forget about him and don't worry anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably changed his mind. I'd just leave it alone. If he really wanted you something would have happened by now.