Girls, would you date a guy who was older than you but you had more experience than him?

I'm 20, a virgin, never kissed a girl. Sure I can lie but I don't really want to but I know a lot of women won't give me a chance unless I do. Even if the legal age was lowered, girls that are like 14-15 already have more experience than me on average. So I guess it's a 3 part question.

Would you date a guy with no experience if he older than you. (4-5 years ish)

Would you date a guy with no experience if he was younger than you

Would date a guy with no experience if he was the same age.

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you date a guy with no experience if he older than you. (4-5 years ish)? No

Would you date a guy with no experience if he was younger than you? No

Would date a guy with no experience if he was the same age? No

• LOL. Well aren't you the pinnacle of open mindedness.

• And you lump everyone into one category based upon little to no evidence. No one is perfect.

• @QA

I don't lump everyone into one category.

I do think there is a higher possibility of a virgin guy having a misogynistic, hateful, bitter, or resentful attitude towards gals.

It's not little to no evidence with the sh*tloads of questions, answers, and comments by virgin or inexperienced guys on this site showing those attitudes.

I'm aware no one is perfect. I'm unaware what perfection has to do with passing on guys with misogynistic, hateful, bitter, or resentful attitudes towards gals.

What Girls Said 4

• At my age, I have more things to worry about than a guy who has 'less experience' than I do.

I don't rate a guy by his age or his experience, rather his personality and 'willingness' to learn (if you know what I mean).

• Yea, I mean obviously he will learn but some girls are not willing to work with the guy you know? They won't give him a chance and if everyone has that mentality he won't ever get experience.

• Haha, yeah, you go girl. We need more open minded people like you.

• I like the way she thinks! ;-)

• A virgin guy, for me, would be ideal. Although, I'm a virgin too. I'm waiting for marriage.

Mine isn't. He's been with several other women before me, and it bothers me sometimes, but I mean...he regrets it, because they all used sex against him, so I get over it.

Honestly, anyone who rejects someone because of the amount of experience they have, is a fool.

How the hell do they think you're going to learn?

• Go for girls your age, there are plenty of girls in the world. Dating someone 4-5 years younger than you when you are twenty seems a bit too much, girls that age do go for guys that much older than them even if their not experienced but you might seem like a pedo in all honesty. I wouldn't do it. Why not date someone your age?

• she's right. someone more around your age may be more understanding... why would you want to date a 14-15 year old girl? No offense to those who are around that age... I just think that kids around that age should date within their age range.

• I'd do it if he was 2-3 years older,

What Guys Said 0