How long should I wait to text him again?

So me and this guy have quite a bit of history. He said he liked me a year ago and I told him I liked him, but then we didn't talk for almost a year. And then he texted me out of no where and said he still liked me. Then things were said and pictures were sent, and then we stopped talking. When I texted him, he ignored me. And I knew that he had his phone because he was telling other girls on Facebook to text him, and also on Facebook it said he was on his mobile. Then after a month of him ignoring me he texts me at 4:51 in the morning saying that he lost his phone for a month and just found it yesterday. I REALLY like him a lot, and I do want to talk to him, But that was total bullsh*t when he said he lost his phone (because of what I said earlier). But I miss him and want to talk to him. I just don't want to seem desperate if I text him right away. He ignored me for a month, and if I text him right away it will seem weird. So how long should I wait to text him? And what should I say since we haven't talked in forever?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you're confused and seriously stupid. This is kids stuff of the highest order.

If he did what he did you should just ignore him and move on. Nothing good is going to come out of this. If you seriously think you love him I can assure you you're sadly confused.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 3

• It is clear that he is just a player.

You should confront him about it.

Don't forgive him for treating you wrong.

• At least until one year

• I think you should text him when you feel like you want to talk! There's not really any point in waiting around, talking is simple!

What Girls Said 1

• I think that this guy is using you and you will get hurt in the long run. It's clear that he will tell you what you want to hear and get what he wants, and come back whenever he pleases to get what he wants again. He sounds like he gets a confidence boost from just talking to you and that's all it is. I wouldn't text him but if you do, don't go sendin him the same texts, pictures or saying the same things. He has to know you aren't there at his disposal. If that makes sense. Good luck