Am I Just Wasting My Time??

Hey everyone,

I'm really looking for some advice in this situation.

I've been talking to this guy for some months now.

He says he is into me, although the relationship has not developed into anything. We just text, and you can't really text your way into a relationship. That's apart of getting to know someone but to me texting is so high school, especially when you're trying to really get to know someone.

Most of the time I text him first. If he does text first it's late evening or later.

Yesterday I didn't bother and neither did he. Today still no text from him.

He rarely calls, (We've only had 3 phone conversations in the past 6 months) When I call him the phone rings until it goes to voice mail.

I really think that if you're into someone you would want to make some effort, like seeing the person or at least talking to them on the phone. What he says and shows are total opposites, it's really hard to read him. I did mention these things to him and he said he felt bad about it but nothing has really changed.

It seems that I am the last thing on his mind. We haven't even been on a date, he says he doesn't have plans but doesn't try to make plans with me at all. Not even one date. He brings up going out after he's been out with friends like "I would have text you", or "I should have text you to see if you wanted to go out"... It really gets annoying. Honestly guys Am I Just Wasting My Time?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're so true about texting and making an effort...

I don't think you're wasting your time, just that you're not being treated with the attention that you should be so he's pushing you away.

What Guys Said 3

• This is a high maintenance relationship. Find the exit.

• yea rika you wasting your time fu*k that nig*a ^_^

• "We just text"

And we are suppose to be impressed?

• Thank you for answering my question. What do you mean when you say "And we are supposed to impressed"?

• If you guys just text, you should do something else. But nothing happends, so make it happend.

What Girls Said 2

• Move on. Three phone conversations in six months? Unacceptable. Find someone who is more accessible and willing to give you time and attention.

• wow you are really wasting your time.