Guys/Girls should I look drop dead gorg if our date is during the day?

I love dressing feminine in heels, skirts and cute blouses esp. when I go out on dates. But for one date in particular it is during the day and we are just going to go get coffee. Should I still dress like I normally do on a date at night time? Will the guy think I am doing too much/trying too hard? I really like him and when we met, I wasn't dressed like how I normally dress we met while on vacay and I was super comfortable (flip flops and T shirt).

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's coffee, I think a nice casual look would be fine.

What Guys Said 3

• If it's just coffee, dress casually but put your own spin to it like maybe wear a jacket and some accessories here and there to compliment your look.

• You can look cosmopolitan and not make it out as if you're trying too hard. But I wouldn't overdo it. The fact that he chose coffee over a date at night shows that he wants it a bit more casual.

• Wear nothing but a wet t shirt

What Girls Said 1

• don't wear heels during the day otherwise you are fine