What is your assumption on cute/pretty girls?

First glance that is. What goes through you head? Do you automatically think she has a boyfriend? Do you automatically assume she's not a virgin? You know what I mean...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, honestly I do tend to think that they're already taken.

What Guys Said 4

• I assume that they are... well - pretty. I know what I see.

I don't assume they might be taken or not virgins, as here there's a tendency that average or even below-average girls are taken quickly or/and quickly losing their virginity.

It was really surprising finding it out, but that's a fact. If some guys like bad apples - I seriously can't blame them, it's better for me!

• It depends on what body language and behavior I'm seeing.

• Care to explain the different ones you see?

• Every girl is different. The behavior I observe varies widely with their personality. If you want to learn more about body language in general there are tons of books on it.

• i just think they are cute lol

• If they seem vain, I have a tendency to think they are selfish, but if they don't seem vain, then I just assume they are cute

What Girls Said 1

• This is a good question.

I want to see these responses! *high fives*