Guys what does this mean??

OK so this boy at my school the other day it was go meet the teachers and me and him have history! and well when I went there today I walked up this one hallway and he was walking down and and he got towards me he came closer to my side! and then he keep walking and then when I was talking to this one guy he was looking at me and after I walked off from talking to him he followed me! and then after he followed me for a few seconds he turned around and went back! and then when I got in the same room as him again he kept kind of watching me here and there! then when me and my friend walked by this one room he was in and we went down this hallway around the school we ran into him so what does all of this mean please thank you so much!

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's following you, then he probably likes you.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude wanna holla at you he trinng to figure out a way to ask you without you breaking his spirit

• I think he was just trying to grab your attention.

What Girls Said 0