Signs of an older lady being attracted to you?

I have this lady I see in my neighborhood about 10 years older than me, me being 20, and she always stares at me. The thing is, its usually flirtatious conversation. Like me getting ready to go to work in the morning, I'll see her and she goes "Oh well you're up early". And little things like that. Do women feel awkward when they do this, or is it just one of those things where its like "Lets see if guys still think I'm Hot."

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless she's grinning at you or giving you the flirtatious eye (or the shy shifty eye), I wouldn't say she is flirting.

But if she was curious about whether she's still hot, she'd probably wear something revealing or doll herself up. But I think if she's single she wouldn't do that for a younger guy unless she was interested in younger guys. She'd be going out and flirting with men her age.

Maybe she doesn't know your age.

• Maybe she's retarded.

• I just meant that she ignores all the other guys but pays attention to me, but hey maybe she really is retarded or something?

• Or maybe you're really attractive?

What Girls Said 3

• I actually don't see that as flirty as much as an observation or general curiousity...

• Nothing special. You thought too much.

• She's only 30 of course she's still hot, But I don't see why she would want to flirt with someone 10 years younger .

What Guys Said 1

• Shes only 30 man doubt she's on the hunt for younger men yet.

• I think she's retarded.