I'm such a cat, why can't I just grow balls?

I'm 26 and I have absolutely no problem talking to girls, I can even flirt a little, and make them laugh, however no matter how hard I try to be perfect, I can't get a girlfriend to save my life.

-My diet is perfect, I see my body looking better and healthier every day.

-I do a lot of reading so I can be more witty, have more things to talk about and be overall smarter.

-I'm adventurous, sometimes I would go to a complete different city, maybe to a concert and just party all night.

-I'm tall and handsome, no joke.

-And a bunch of other things.

But no matter how much I try to be cool, and not act wierd, I usually end up coming off odd for some reason, at least that's what I think is the problem. Like the girls would look like they think I'm OK, but eventually just nothing happens.

I should just accept that I suck, that girls don't like me and that maybe I will never have a girl to be intimate with. I should be OK with that, but is so hard to grow balls and accept it after so many years of failure, I still have the hope inside that I will find a decent girlfriend that actually likes me and wants to be with me.

I took a 2 hour walk today just to let it out and I end up crying like a baby, it's so retarded, and annoying, I should not care for this, I'm 26, I'm a man, I should be able to handle this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww . *strokes you softly*

Hey, don't say that, kitty. You do not suck!

*hugs you* That's it, let it all out.

There is one thing that seems to me to have messed you up, hun.

"Trying to be perferct" "trying to be cool."

Stop trying to be all that stuff, and just be you. It'll save you a lot of stress in the end.

Sometimes people can tell when you're not being genuinely you. (or trying to hard)

But what kind of bothered me in your questions is this, are you taking care of yourself, reading, dieting, for you?

Are are you just doing it to get other women?

Live YOUR life for you. I know it's hard sometimes, but just keep your head up. We'll get through this okay?

No, you're not a failure. You're far from it, you're just having a hard time-that's life.

You won't always be "down", keep trying, your "up" will surely come.

I believe in you! You can do it!

WOOO HOOO! ^ _ ^

• Well, it's not that I'm trying to be fake, it is still me, I just want to be better, offer more value, to anyone, I don't have anyone in mind. I do the diet because I want to feel good, try cool cloth and just look myself in the mirror and say you are handsome, which I do anyway, I read books because I don't want to be a stupid motherf***er like most people I know. I actually think I'm cool in a humble way, except for the girl part of course.

• That's good. I'm glad to hear that about your dieting! ^ _ ^

Yeah, I like the reason you read too.

I understand, I just don't want you to feel like a failure.

I think you're a great guy, which makes if hard for me to believe you're having this hard of a time.

*blush* Yeah, but that's just me.

What Girls Said 2

• girls are like that too...sorry. I agree with ImperfectDVM :)

• She didn't really say anything.

• Well the right girl will come along, eventually. I mean not every girl wants a "the perfect guy" but the one who's perfect for them. No ones perfect, I mean everyone has their downs along side with their ups. But hun you need to not take it to personally. Girls are hard, && yeah we can be picky, but honestly every girl wants a nice guy, not every girl likes a guy who parties a lot. Maybe they also think you are desprite?

• Yeah, of course I am desperate, but is one of those things that no matter how hard you try to hide it, it just comes off no matter what, sometimes I would wait longer to ask a girl out, or just try not to give her too many complements, but I think they can tell by my pupils or something like that. Girls are so picky I wish I could be picked too

What Guys Said 2

• Well Mr. Kitty Cat, don't worry. Keep doing what you are doing. As you shed off the pounds, you will find yourself lighter and floating up to new levels. Be reassured that you are living in modern day society, and that the Cougar prowls ;). They will come to you trust me, you just got to be more social and go out from time to time.

• Please explain, the modern society thing sounds interesting for some reason, also I didn't get the cougar thing.

• Women in some places like the US, are more free and to an extent, have the ability to do whatever they want. The Cougar thing is when an older woman, lets say a woman who is 30 years old, wanting to have sex with an 18 year old guy. You see, the downside of a younger woman older man marriage is that, the older man will eventually die, and in return the younger woman will become a cougar. Sad but true.

• Yeah, I know that's the case, I know other people is having sex, tha's just makes it harder on me LOL, but I should be strong.

• How many girls have you actually asked out (for a date) in the last 6 months?

• To a date, only 6, they all said no tho, but I had been talking with a lot more.

• One a month?!?

Okay, that's your problem right there. You're not asking enough girls out.

I consider myself fairly successful with the ladies. Most weekends, I have someone to occupy my "time" with. And I would say I ask about 10 girls out for every one who says okay.

You just have to move faster - much much faster.

• I'm capable of that, I but I live in such a small town, the closest bigger town is an hour away. I wish I could just move but it is not financially possible for me right now. I sttill get what you are saying. Asking on a date 10 girls a week, you probably live in New Yorl or L.A.