How do I get her to go out with me?

Hi, I am 18 and I've known this girl online for a little over a week now. We also talk on the phone, but we haven't met outside yet. She often talks about how much she wants me to hold her and kiss and cuddle and all that..

I asked her if she wants to go out with me and she said sure. But actually she doesn't seem to want to go out with me yet (maybe this upcoming weekend?). But she does say she loves me. I told her I have feelings for her too.. I even wrote her a sonnet.

I tried implying to meet each other outside Internet a couple times, but she just seemed to avoid talking about that. I understand that she just wants to get to know me more online and phone first.

But what I don't know is, should I ask her again? Or should I just let things go on their own, and kinda wait till she tells me she wants to go out? I feel like if I don't make the move, she won't even ask me to go out.

She said we can just chat online for now, but it would be cool to meet each other before she goes on vacation with parents (I think they are going around 21st or so). But for some reason I am just not really convinced in that.

What Girls Said 2

• aww that's so sweet. my boyfriend and I met online...myspace of all places. bahahaha. I was 17 he was 20...yeah a little weird. Now I'm 18 and he's 21. It took me a long time to actually talk to him on the phone. One reason was because I didn't want my mom to find out being underage and all and him being 20. But she found out and was actually cool about it. We weren't dating at this time, but established that we liked each other and wanted to date each other. The difficult thing is, I live in Washington and he lives in Virginia. I met him for the first time this past November when I went to visit a college there...ironically the college he goes to. funny how it worked out that way. I was terrified when I first met him even though we had been dating for 4 months at this point. His parents came along to pick me up at the airport though. I just think she's scared. There are a lot of wackos out there these days, and I think she just might be scared. When you guys do actually meet up, reassure her that you will have some friends (preferably friends of the female gender) come along with you, and ask her to bring a friend too. Also, meet in a public setting so she feels comfortable and doesn't think you just want to have sex with her or something. If that is your intention then don't even bother asking her out on a date you sick pervert. I apologize for the insult if having sex with her is not your intention. ;]

• I would leave it a couple of weeks before asking her again. Just let her find out more about you online and over the phone first and let things develop slowly. After a couple of weeks ask her again but ask her casully. Use something along the lines of have you got much planned for the weekend? If she says no then use that as an opening to ask her. Say something along the lines of would you like to go for some lunch some where or catch a movie.

That way it sounds casual and does not make it look like you are putting any pressure on her.

Also by meeting in public and daylight it will make her feel more comftable about the sitution. It sounds like she is interested but a bit nervous at the same time. Just don't put any pressure on her and let things naturally develop. Also let her know that you are happy to take things slow and get to know her more first.

Im on my second interent dating relationship. The first one lasted 18 months and we met within a week of when we first started talking to each other and this time it took me and my guy a month of talking before we met each other because he was shy.

What Guys Said 0