Ladies, if you like a guy, do you ever invite him out?

No as in a date, but invite him to hang out with you and a friend or in a group? Is this common? If you don't do stuff like this, why not? If you really like the guy and he seems interested but hasn't asked you out, why not just do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• My friends have done this. She usually just wants him to get to know our circle or want us to tell her what we think of him.

I haven't liked anyone in years so I can't speak for myself really, but at this point I don't know if I'd have the confidence. But who knows what will happen in the future. I also think I might boldly command someone to go to the movies with me, alone even.

What Girls Said 4

• If I like him then yes , excuse is usually let's get to know each other;)

• If I had a group of friends I hung out with regularly, then I would do that. lol

• Nope. Unless I want to be friends.

• I never take the first step, I think I just feel more comfortable letting the world take care of it. If I know him very very very well and am starting to love him, then yes I will but otherwise I don't see a point.

What Guys Said 0