Did I scare her off? Is she not interested? She hasn't texted back in over 10 hours.

So I texted her at the end of the week last week to see if she wanted to hangout during the next week before she left off for school. She agreed to it.

I texted her on Sunday telling her which days I was available and asked her if those days would workout. She texted back and said she has to check her work schedule, but she would reply to me to let me know if everything was good.

She hasn't texted back at all. I'm starting to think she was never interested to begin with and was probably just being nice so she wouldn't hurt my feelings by saying "no". I do wanna text or call back to see what's up, but at the same time, I'm not too eager either, because I don't want to seem like an annoying a** punk.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. Should I text her back or should I just forget it?

What Girls Said 1

• I would give it until tomorrow and then just text saying hey and asking if she had time to check her schedule. You are most likely just over analyzing she may have gotten got up with something and just forgot to text.

What Guys Said 1

• 10 hours isn't that long, just wait a little bit and see what she does. I've had times where I didn't hear back from her and had just given up when, surprise, the woman got back to me.

If you don't hear from her, she just might be the one that got away. It happens.