Guys why do you like to play with girls?

like making them believe you like them although you like another girl...

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe women do this a lot more than men do.

• I agree women have the upper hand in who they want to date. Men don't have that option like women do. A women can make choices in who she thinks will be the better provider.

What Guys Said 7

• WTF? Why do women flirt with guys they pretend to like, just to date someone else? Works both ways. But of course you will probably report my answer because of what I said.

• Women do this a lot more. We do it for the attention.

• Hmmm...probablly for the challenge if anything.

• If the guy's immature, then yeah this is something he'll do.

• I feel bad because I have lead a girl I before, which at first was completely unintentional, I hadn't realized until she told me she liked me and she thought I liked her, but then I carried it on, which I'm not proud of, and I guess I kind of just did it to finally feel wanted by a girl, even though it wasn't the girl I liked, because I don't think the girl I liked will ever or has ever liked me much at all.

• I don't know what you mean. Flirting? I never lead a girl on.

• lol you have no idea... men get it just as bad if not worse, id say its more human nature then gender specific but I believe people do it because they like the attention that comes with leading people on.

What Girls Said 4

• Why does loving have to be someone's FAULT? We are all guilty of unconsciously leading someone on. We are all guilty of getting to know a person, THEN deciding it's just not gonna work out. And we're all guilty of misreading the signals because we want, so badly, to be loved. Yes, there are those who purposely lead girls on to use them... but they can only do that because the girls want to believe their lies. It happens to guys too. So why does it have to be one sex's fault? We all love, we all hurt, and then we all love again.

**The above is all generally speaking, since this was a generalization. Obviously there are exceptions to every rule**

• As much as I could feed into this, and as cynical as I can be, I'm gonna have to call BS on this one.

Most guys don't do it deliberately. Men are human, they have feelings just like us girls. Most people in general aren't cruel enough to do this or hurt someone's feelings out of pleasure.

If your feelings were hurt as a result of the situation, chances are it wasn't on purpose.

You're just upset and hurt. Don't let it make you cynical.

• i think we are as bad when it comes to "play games" many girls have one guy or more that they turn to when they feel a little down cause they know that guy likes them and says exactly what you want to hear. so guys play for sex and girls play for a selfesteem booster

• Weirdly enough, not all men are scum, they're not all like that

Though I do wish that a load of the replies from guys weren't 'But women are worse/ But women have it easier!'