Have you ever dated a 9?

JC. And of course, we know that beauty is subjective, so do tell.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did once, for about 2 months. Met her on match.com oddly enough. It did not end well. She was a bitch and had a bad case of diva syndrome. She was one of those girls who was hot, knew she was hot, and acted like a princess because of it. She assumed guys would put up with her BS because she was hot, and those who didn't, well...she didn't care because she had 5 guys at all times lined up who would. She also sucked in bed, like was really bad. Would never go down on me or do any sort of foreplay, and she laid there like a dead fish. Again, probably felt because she was hot, she had nothing to prove. I would have fun and come back for more solely on the basis that she was hot, not because she was good or bad in bed.

What Girls Said 13

• I once did. Not so long ago. I think he's the hottest guy I ever dated. He had a lot of things (physically) I find attractive. But it didn't last ^^ looks aren't everything

• I'm dating a 10, in my opinion. But seeing as your poll only goes to 9, we'll call him that. He's tall, athletic, blond, and has blue eyes. And he has a fantastic personality. Despite being slightly cocky lol.

• Yeah, he was the lead singer of a band and he was smoking hot but he knew it. I dated him for about three months but got so sick of his arrogance that I called it quits.

• No...

[sarcastic font] I pick winners[/sarcastic font]

haha...ha...haa... ):

• Well, I've only dated one person so far, but in my opinion he was a nine!

• I've been asked out by a few guys who were 9's. Never dated any though.

• if I may ask, why not?

• To be honest, most of them seemed really superficial and somewhat immature. They acted like they were "all that" and had to broadcast it to the world, which is a really huge turn off for me. I'm aware not all extremely good-looking guys are like that of course, but all of the ones who have approached me (cold approaches in daylight) were so obvious about themselves being that way, proud even. -__-

Needless to say, not my cup of tea haha.

• He means a girl who is rated a 9

• or guy; this question isn't catering to just one audience

• He/she is a 9 in her/his eyes.

• I don't rate.

• A 9?

• I'd like to think I did once

• YES and he knew he was gorgeous. OhmyGOSH was he gorgeous.

It., uh, didn't work out. He wasn't the, shall we say, monogamous type.

• Never :'( or at least not yet.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, many guys rated my ex-wife between 8.5 and 9, she's a size 0, but only B cup boobs, has a very beautiful face.

She was pretty high-maintenance though.

• so she was a 9 to you, yes?

'tis a shame that was the case.

• then she isn't a ten! haha. a ten is the perfect woman!

• point taken, but I was only looking visually.

• Not yet.

• I've never even dated. Period.

• Nope, far from it.

• sadly nope