I asked a guy to movie, will he feel like dating or just hanging out with a friend?

We are friends,but actually I want more than that. Will he understand how I feel? I mean, in a chance just we two in the a theater?

Most Helpful Guy

• He may not understand. I have been asked out and had no idea if it was a date or not.

What Guys Said 2

• Haha a girl asked me to go to the movies and I figured other people were coming... When I found out it was just us 2 I started panicking, wasn't sure if it was just friends or a date...

Be clear with what you want, make sure he knows what's happening because that was a terrible experience for me.

• Oh...I just asked him but didn't tell him it's just us two. But he once asked me out for walking and meals, just both of us. If I like him I need to let him know, but maybe it will be difficult to hundle...? How to avoid sth "terrible"? can you give me some um...suggestion?

• Yeah, he'll probably get the feeling you like him from the invite.

What Girls Said 1

• I thought about doing this but didn't for the very reason you said, I didn't want to confuse him. I like him but wanted to just hang as friends first but I figured he would assume it was a date