Is this a bad way to see if something progresses?

I met a guy online and we had our first date last Friday. It was single handedly the best date I've ever had because we are so compatible. We'll one thing led to another and we ended up hooking up, and it was seriously the best time I've ever had with someone like that

Before him I only had one "Adult" Relationship with my ex, and never enjoyed it. This was the first time, I did...Anyways, while we were on the date, we talked about how we're both not right off the bat looking for a relationship but rather seeing what happens, and if it naturally progresses into one. Going with the flow

We texted the following day, when we could. The next day we met up after he got off his shift. He called me when he was headed home and I told him I was out on a late night walk. So he offered to keep me company. Well we ended up going somewhere to hang

out, one thing led to another, and we hooked up again

What I'm wondering is if this is a bad way to start something off? We always have great conversations, never an awkward silence, have a lot in common, and a lot of passion, I guess towards each other. Is something likely to progress if we go about it this way, or is it more likely it'll become just about the physical part?

Hes almost 32, and I'm 24, if that makes a difference.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this is just something you two have found you match up well with, but it's not indicative of anything necessarily.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think there's any negative to the physical side, just realize its still early on. Having sex doesn't magically mean everything is further along then it is, though hey, at least you're compatible on that which is a big plus.

What Girls Said 1

• it depends on both peoples intentions. with some guys it can ruin your chances. I don't love that he isn't really looking for a relationship because I have had guys say that as an excuse but if he told you straight out that he is open for it to happen between you two that is a different story. go with the flow and "just looking for fun" are two different things

i know sex may make you feel more bonded but I would just be careful that the sex doesn't make you think it is more than it is.

i would be slightly worried that the physical escalated fast. you really can't tell where things go for a while. I was always thinking the guy and I had the greatest connection after the first date but it takes a lot more time than that in my book. you never know though. good luck.