What's sexy in a man?

Not talking physical, but things he does. Walking in a special way, looking at you in a special way, whether he knows a lot of stuff or if he knows how to argue. Things like that.

What do you find charming / sexy / cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• Slightly tilting his head, his eyes glistening, smile gently.. That always get me.

He knows how to put me in my place (in and out of the bedroom). Assertive tone of voice.

Holding my hand, leading the way. HOT, HOT, HOT!

Very passionate about what he does.

Knows how to comfort me.

Memorize what I want on my Subway sandwhich.

Not afraid to tease me.

What Girls Said 14

• When he actually cares about his job and animals. I work on a large farm and we have to cull out a lot of animals and one afternoon I couldn't do it anymore, so I called him hoping he would know someone to help me out, he showed up himself. He made me wait Saturday night because he realized nobody had fed the livestock, and I definitely didn't mind. I like the looks and the smiles and having intelligent conversation.

Acting as a gentleman and meaning it, that is truly charming.

Sexy... is a man in worn jeans covered in mud, work boots, five o'clock shadow and an easy grin. Completely irresistible.

• why would anyone downvote this. seriously

• Someone who doesn't know some girls actually want to date farmers. Or they know what 'cull' means (in which case, I hope they're a vegan if that upsets them).

• hmm this is a really good question.i think by the time I finish this answer I'll be enlightened lol

so, where to start...sexy, charming and cute are not the ame. I think sexy and charming go hand in hand, but cute doesn't really fit into it.

charming means he has good manners, is a gentleman and treats you like a lady. most girls love that. it also means he's "street smart" and has good social skills / knows how to manipulate people. he knows what people think / want and gives it to them, always having his own goals in mind too.

sexy means he makes you excited :) looks are a factor, but only a small one. it's also about voice, how he speaks, calmness, confidence and persistence.

i love guys who are charming and sexy. cute to me is not such a good quality to have for a boyfriend. it's cool for friends, but not bfs. cute in its best sense means to me that he cares about you and is sensitive and romantic. but give me too much of that and it's a turn off...i don't need a man who's even more drama than me.

and last but not least I love men who have that certain vibe to them. it makes you scared of them and attracted to them at the same time...i think it's safe to say I'm only attractedto guyys who intimidate me, if they "put me on a pedestal" and I'm like looking down at them it's a total turn-off. so yea I just love guys who are not afraid to approach and who can keep their cool talking to me and teasing me. love being playful :)

• i totally agree with this! that's exactly how I feel, I was having trouble trying to figure out how I wanted to say it, but this is perfect... well done :-)

• thank you :)

• idk why but I've always been attracted to the way guys in the military walk... I kinda like a good argue ha ha weird I know, but if a guy can argue without backing down (like if we agree to disagree or something), I like that...looks he gives me, definitely... I love hugs especaially from guys, so if a guy were to come up behind me and hug me (ooo I'm getting chills just thinking about it haha)...random texts letting me know he thinks about me...when he actually listens to what I have to say and not make me feel stupid for what I do say is a huge plus... those are some of the things, hope that helps... I wish you all the best and GOOD LUCK! :-)

• haha shiiit I love to argue too, so much girls hate it because I'm stubborn

• If you were talking physical...jason momoa.

But anyway sexy man has that voice...dat intellect...dat persona...dat wisdom

I like smart guys with deep voices that crack jokes from time to time..i find that sexy. Also I like down to earthness as well.

• For my guy it would be intelligence, the way he looks at me when he's horny (lol), his confidence and how comfortable he is around me.

A man is sexy when he's not shy about showing his woman that he loves her. In my opinion anyway.

• Im not sure. I don't like guys just cause they're sexy or charming. I like someone just honest and open with me. nothing fake or a visage I have to dig through to understand.

• The way he looks into your eyes and being a gentleman. Girls like guys who treat them right and does the little things that make us smile

• #1 how he is with animals. this speaks volumes to me

how he carries himself, how he treats friends/family, his sense of humor

• When he's trying to make you laugh. Also acting like a gentleman around you SO CHARMING!

• when a guy kisses your neck and then looks down and then straight into your eyes and gives you a little smile. so sexy.

• Arm hair

• His voice and the way he treats me and humor

• It's mostly in the eyes and smile for me, but there are always other factors -- like his way with words, the way he gestures/moves, etc. It's what he does as much as what he doesn't do...

• i like it when a guy's eyes light up when he looks at me- it makes me feel really special

if a guy is nervous around me I find that adorable

i like it when a guy runs his fingers through my hair

i like it when a guy kisses me on the forehead- it makes me feel like he really cares about me

What Guys Said 2

• "It's all about what you can do for them."

• I think most of the girls like/love when I shove down my fingers down their throat.