Does he know I like him? What's up with this guy?

...There's this really popular guy at college who I've had a crush on for a year. He's really confident, and I've heard he's quite the ladies man. Girls are trying to talk to him, yelling out his name when I'm close they want his attention from what it seems. I checked his fb profile he is single lol When I first saw him he was making a speech I didn't look my best that day by the way lol I kept looking at him when the other person was talking because he looked familiar. OK caught! he keeps looking at me after I've stopped looking. And for the rest of the year I've been caught looking at him a few times, and its not like I'm trying to look AT HIM. I'm simply just looking that direction (in a hallway, going into an elevator, room) and he's there. So then we look and then maintain eye contact. He's flirted with other girls (a few friends) in front me. And in the beginning of the year he tried talking to me just and passing and I ignored him. A few months later I tried talking to him he didn't maintain eye contact and diverted his attention. Now I ignore him and he looks at me. What's going on here? Does he know I like him?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's toying with you. He probably knows you like him, or at least knows your interested. When he flirts with your friends he's trying to test your reactions, see if you'll do anything about it. He's doing the oppostie of what you do, looks at you when you don't look at him and ignores you when you look at him, most likely in an effort to frustrate you or confuse you, to see what you'll do. And it seems to be working, because when he starts to look at you you look back, but once he stops, you get frustrated and stop looking at him too. This is the reaction he wants. If you like him, don't play the game and react the way he wants. If he ignores you just know he wants to see what you'll do, so keep trying. Try running into him alone so he can't talk to someone else or flirt with another girl. If you see him, try saying hi and starting a conversation.The fact that he is doing this at least shows that he definitely notices you, so pursue that and continue to make him notice you by talking to him and looking at him in such. He'll eventually stop playing these games with you and something real could happen. Hope this helps, good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• You know he's single because he's sleeping with a bunch of girls, right?

Maybe you're hot enough to be one of them, if that's what you want.

• How should we know? Only way you'll know for sure is to make a move!

• What might be happening is that thing where he's interested in the different girl, the one who doesn't seem to melt before him.

• who's the different girl? me? lol

What Girls Said 0