So girls, how did you act the first time you "liked" a guy?

Let's say you never had a boyfriend before and you met a guy and you can tell he likes you back. Did you act "afraid" and nervous? Did you act like you didn't "care" if he talked to you but deep down you wanted him to talk to you?

I'm in a situation with this girl. SHe has never been in a relationship before and we get along great. SOmetimes we get into stupid fights and she tells me she doesn't care if I talk to her or not, but I can tell she is upset when I don't because she gets SO MAD when I act cold towards her but if she didn't care, she wouldn't tell me to stop being a jerk to her and treat her right. What is really going on with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 14 and I just acted normal. No flirting, just friendly. Worked just fine since I'm marrying him next spring.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, maybe that's her way of telling you that she does care and that she does like you. She's, in a way, hinting for you to make a move.

• I was in second grade... he was in my class. We flirted with each other playfully, held hands under the table and kissed each other on the cheek a few times. That's still the most action I've gotten to date. lol

• We both practically ran from each other and found ways to ambush the beginning of any sort of relationship. Upset? No not really, but we're still awquard/pissed with each other. I liked him, we wen't in love (lol) so I'm over it.

• I f***ing thought I was in love...until he chose another girl over me...and left me empty.

What Guys Said 2

• They probably jumped around and threw blades of grass into the air and beat their chest in an effort to show that they were a prime sexual candidate and future mate.

• probably a lot of butterflies in their stomach, metaphorically speaking of course, lol