How do I tell him this?

We both made a mistake the other night by staying out far too late and my parents want to talk to my boyfriend personally before I see him again. What text can I send him that says that he has to come talk to my parents and apolgize, then leave and walk all the way back home (they won't let him stay after he talks to them) and then I won't be able to hang out with him again after that for another few days?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him that you are sort of grounded from him for a few days and that your parents want to talk to him about you staying out late on that night. Also, don't forget to tell him you're not allowed to talk to him while he's there. If he feels uncomfortable, ask him to bring his parents along and then it can be a family thing.

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell him what they told you - it's not going to affect anything between you because he needs to respect their wishes.

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell him, what you said here.

• Just tell him straight up. There isn't really any other way to do it. You both probably learned your lesson and then after a couple days you guys can hang out. No biggie :)