Do you love kissing?

Do you love to kiss? Do you care if your SO kissed or not?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don't care either way
I wonder what % of gag users never kissed
Thnx for your answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I sure do. I miss it though.

• Awww you will be smart by waiting. You are a great looking girl with perfect morals and you will be rewarded with that.

• Always welcome :)

• come here I will make you relive that passion and having that warmth feeling when you touch a guys soft lips with non other than your own soft lips :P

What Girls Said 15

• I don't LOVE to kiss. I enjoy it, and am told I'm good at it, but no, if he doesn't kiss me I live. If he never kissed me ever, then I might have an issue with that because I'd doubt whether he actually liked me. My boyfriend and I don't kiss every time we see each other. And when we do kiss, it's not always on the lips or a full on make out session.

• Kissing is the best. My high school boyfriend and I used to kiss for hours at a time! Ah, miss those times. ^_^

• I voted yes.. but honestly, before about a year ago..

I didn't like it.. rarely did it.. and it sorta felt like a chore...

and expectation...

• Used to, but lately haven't had anyone to kiss and I've gotten a lot more self-conscious about everything. :/

• You should not ever be. You are a great lookin girl and so very talented with your art. You have traveled the world a bit and you are quite smart and cultured. Any guy would be so very happy to be with you and kiss you.

• I always appreciate your support Mr.Not-So-Anonymous

• :) Hope you are settled back in and doing well.. Always welcome :)

• Yes! It feels so good to be that close to someone else, plus there are so many possibilities, So many places you can go from a kiss!

• I enjoy kissing from what I remember, it's been well over a year. Prefer its a SO, not some random.

• I love doing it when its sweet and light, but when kissing and it feels like someone is attacking my face I'm not all that into it so I come off as someone who doesn't like it.

• i love kissing and I love to be kissed. makes my heart skip a beat

• Not really I heard it causes mor cavities

• as long as you upkeep your dental hygiene you should be fine. Consider 'getting more cavities' a myth.

• yes just no bad breath pls lol :)

• Never kissed either and I'm 17

• Never been kissed :/

• yup

• Of course I love it

• i love kissing, what's no to love

What Guys Said 6

• I like it but on the condition that I find her sexy.

• So you kiss girls you don't find sexy?

• lol what's worse is when you sober up and your friends tease you...

• Thank god I was all alone. I was 21 or 23 and the woman was maybe 48 and not pretty.

• I do quite enjoy it. Haven't done it for a while, though.

• i love to kiss

• No I dont

• Ummm never tried it but I'm sure I will :D xD

• I like kissing and all but because I'm somewhat of a germ-a-phobe, no matter how much I like the girl a little part of me cringes at the thought of it and the first thing I want to do after a kiss is spit lol

• :D I am also a bit of a germaphobe but that doesn't bug me