Should I stay with my boyfriend or follow my heart?

I was introduced to my current boyfriend through a co-worker of mine. He is a great guy but has some issues that definitely need to be worked on. We've known each other about 3 weeks and we got together a week after we were introduced. It all happened so fast, I know, but I do like him. Problem is, he is very short-tempered and has crazy road rage. Not only that but he is extremely jealous to the point where it's hard to even talk to my best-friend whom is a guy. He acts like a child sometimes by pouting and talking under his breath. I've mentioned to him that those things need to be worked on or we would have to go our separate ways. Things haven't changed as much but I also do understand that things can't change overnight. To add more of a twist, a guy that I have known for awhile got really upset at me for even having a boyfriend. Thing is he never tried to talk to me before; he was waiting for me to do all the work. In my eyes, I see it as we both should have tried. Why would he all of a sudden be mad at me for getting a boyfriend? Now, all I think about is him. He has been the one person I actually wanted so bad. We get along so well and I like being around him. But now that I have a boyfriend, I have no idea what to do. Should I try to work things out with my boyfriend or follow my heart and go after the other guy not knowing how everything will turn out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummmm definitely end it with road rage boy, cause that's going to get scary really quick.

As far as the guy who has gotten whiny about you having a boyfriend...if that's his big play, I doubt he'll be much better, but I suppose you can give him a shot.

Just don't be surprised if he's a big let down too.

Seriously though, do yourself a favor and get away from Mr. Anger, if he doesn't hurt you, he's going to get himself in a situation where you will ultimately get hurt.

What Guys Said 2

• Teh grass is always greener...he might turn out to be just as jealous; it sounds like he has tht tendency since he is een jealous of your current boyfriend, right?

Don't start dumping guys whenever another guy makes eyes at you..you'll get a reputation you can never shed.

• your Boyfriend sounds like he is no good

What Girls Said 1

• God they both sound like idiots. I think you should drop both of them and actually find a decent guy.