How to ask a guy to hang out without him thinking you want a date?

OK so I like this guy and I wanna ask him to hang out sometime but I don't want it to look like a date because we are still getting to know each other and I'm not sure if he likes me too or sees me only as a friend.what do I say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have and give a clear idea about what you want to do that day/evening/weekend: restaurant you want to try, movie you want to see, museum you want to visit, sport you want to practice. Then ask him if he wants to go along with you there, sharing costs 50/50.

What Guys Said 3

• clearly say hang out, that should be enough, but also its a good idea to have a few friends around for either half of the time you guys are together or the whole time so it doesn't seem like a date.

• Free drinks

• Just make it sound really casual.

What Girls Said 2

• Say,

"You're a lot of fun, maybe we should hang out sometime."

Then invite him to where you want to go,

Ex. park, beach, etc. (a place where you don't need to have money with you), so he won't get the wrong impression. Just say you want some company!

• I don't think he'll see it as a date if you just ask him if you could hang out... Most guys are clueless about these things and he'll think you're just being friendly.