Just because a lady enjoys pampering herself, does this make you a fake?

Just because a lady enjoys pampering herself (i.e. getting her nails done, hair, etc..) does this make her high maintenance?

I know some guys think so but as long as the lady isn't asking him to pay for any of her pampering why is he complaining?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it makes you high maintentance.

• why, just because she spends maybe a hundred bucks a month and takes a few hours a week to take care of herself?

that's not high maintenance.

• Diet and exercise are also a part of maintentance and keeping your appearance up.. some ladies just like to look nice at all times and it doesn't take that much time..

• I don't think you really understand what being high maintenance means.

spending her own $100 on looking good a month is just not high maintenance. period.

she would be high maintenance if I would need to pay couple $100/month for this sh*t and drive her around wasting my time so she can get it done.

What Guys Said 5

• not fake, it makes you desirable.

i want my woman to be in perfect condition - nails, toe nails, skin care, depilation, skin care, etc... all of it, the whole thing.

• no its not fake

I don't think its high maintenance either

More like girlie and wants to take care of her self

• I totally agree with you on that.. I wish more men thought like you...

• Thank you

• I would not mind paying for it...I always liked to spoil my gals a bit..and it distressed me when I encountered females who did not repect me for that...but if you are always preening in the mirror or fussing over yourself...then that is time you could be doing outdoor activities with me...bottom line...would depend on how much time all of this requires..patience is not one of my virtues...(:(:(:

• I don't think the lady will be spending that much time in the mirror that's the beauty of getting your nails and hair done by professionals once or twice a month you have more time to spend with that a special someone...:-)

• "THE Lady"? or You? But there are seriously some girls that cannot be pried away from the mirror...and spend way too much time (and yes money..although I would say that that is some sort of shopping/spending disorder) hair & nails done once or twice a month would not bother me..I would even pay for it if had a woman that would not disrespect me for that..o.O

• I mean, doing all those things are sort of like maintence. I don't see why he's complaining either ifhe's not paying.

• No, not necessarily does it make her fake...

What Girls Said 4

• if looking you best make you high maintence I don't know where this world is coming too. As long as you aren't obsessed and have to spend an hour putting on your face and nicest clothes for a trip to the closest grossary store or the gym.

• No fake is more how you act not what you do

• There's a difference bwetween fake and high maintence

• no if you get your hair done doesn't mean you put in extensions and or put in gel nails