When a girl says she'll call you does she mean it?

If a girl tells a guy she will call you or text you is it the truth or a lie is she just saying that ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it depends. I am pretty honest so if I tell a guy I'll call or text, then that is my intention. But sometimes circumstances drag things out of my control.

If I am not interested, I generally tell the guy so.

What Girls Said 4

• I say it truthfully. Although sometimes the thought slips my mind and I forget to call.

• maybe she forgot but some girls likes to play games so maybe she didn't call you on purpose because she knows you'll be thinking about her if she doesn't

• If she seemed very happy during the date and smiled a lot then chances are she will call or text you pretty soon. I don't think you have to worry as long as you believe the date or meeting was enjoyed by both through body guestures, eye contact and smiles that reach the eyes. If these things were not met then you may or may not get that call.

• You'll only find out if she does. I have a hard time telling people no...

Time will tell.

What Guys Said 0