Complicated Age Difference?

I met this girl a while back and we got to talking. We became friends. Then we found out each others age. I know I should have thought to ask when I met her. That's beside the point. I'm 16 and she's 13. We really like each other and we have already kissed once. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• STAY THE F**K AWAY FROM HER!

Not because it is necessarily so morally condemnable. But you can get in a world of trouble the rest of your life over even the most trivial things. All it takes is for one single person to complain to either a school or the police and you'll be branded a kiddy-fiddler the REST OF YOUR LIFE! And that is no laughing matter.

If you are reported and accused of statutory rape/ indecent behaveour against a minor when you are yourself old enough to be punished by law is probably one of the worst things that can happen to a guy. Even if you grow up to marry the same girl years later, and have children with her and are happily married, you will not be allowed to pick the kids up from school - since you are a "sex offender". You do not even have to be convicted of anything.

So for your own sake. Stay away. Be penpals at worst, but do not meet unless chaperoned by adults. Please, for your own sake.

What Girls Said 2

• i don't care how young you are, DO NOT DATE A 13 YEAR OLD! she is a child and so are you, what the heck are you thinking, this is not okay

• Sorry dude.

What Guys Said 1

• You back off, you sicko. She's 13.