Why can't some people admit to having flaws?

i feel like everybody has flaws and some people don't even realize they have flaws,have a flaw is all about imperfection and nobody is perfect but even though some people think their too perfect to admit they where wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• Breaking one's own reality, in this case their own self perception, is extremely difficult and not for the weak of mind. It requires the ability to not only perceive yourself from an outside and impartial perspective (which is already difficult because you have to be able to do this from WITHIN your own mind), but also the ability to admit that you are imperfect/wrong/flawed. People don't like accepting truths.

It's kind of like a "red pill," "blue pill" thing. It's much easier to take the blue pill and stay in your fantasy.

What Guys Said 2

• People don't like to admit to weakness. Weaknesses lowers one status in eyes of others, or at least the person with the weakness will tend to think it does.

• Well...I agree...but I don't know why..and when it comes right down to it...how willing are either of us to change?

What Girls Said 3

• Because they always want to be right.

Feeling right, makes you feel empowered, like you are on top, like there is no one better than you. It gives you a false sense of self satisfaction.

True self satisfaction comes from realizing your faults, because now you can correct them and grow has a person.

• Some people are just overly confident and have too much pride to reveal their weaknesses.

• I can't stand people like that. I never get along with that type. Never.

• i can't either a real person would admit to having flaws people that think they don'nt think they have flaws need a reality check.

• yeah, sometimes I'm so ready to be that person to just flat out let them know, but I just stay chill and ignore them being so bogus