Is my boyfriend up to something?

I used to be able to get into my boyfriends yahoo account by simply opening the computer. I never looked at anything cause I don't care and trust him. Now all the sudden I receive a text from him and it showed up under his yahoo e mail account and not his number. Then I go on his computer ( mines broken) to check my e mail and all the sudden I see he has doulble password protection on his e mail account. Why would that happen? Do you think there's something weird about that? Please help!

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex did this,I confronted him and he said I was just jealous and insecure. I took his word for it because I trusted him. He ended up leaving me for another girl he met online.

What Guys Said 3

• Hire a private eye bro.

• I think he's being too sneaky to let it go by.

• There may be something odd going on. The way to find out about it is to not be sneaky. Ask him you have an odd feeling and would like to know if he is interested in someone else.

What Girls Said 0